✤ What's Do It Later?
– Do It Later is a message scheduler app.
– It supports for scheduling SMS message, Email sending, Social network posting, Calling reminder. It also works like a Reminder app as well.
– Automatic sending text messages at exact time or time-range in the future.
✤ Why's Do It Later?
– Never forget sending an important message.
– It's a quick, simple and easy to use with beautiful design.
– You will be better organized.
– It is a best message scheduling app on Android.
If you want everything auto to be done on time, this scheduler app is your lover. Just text your message and set a time, then it will auto send later perfectly.
● Schedule text message (SMS)
● Schedule Email
● Schedule Calling
● Schedule Social Network (Twitter)
● Dual SIM support
● Support for exact time and time-range.
● Multiple options for delay frequency (hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, annually)
● Support for quick delay time (15 minutes, 1 hour, 3 hours, tomorrow).
● Pick recipients from phone contacts or input a phone number.
● Support for multiple recipients, multiple phone numbers.
● Alert on task completed.
● Dual theme UI supported (light and dark)
● Create, edit and delete schedule messages
● Create, edit and delete a group.
● Choose message text from predefined templates
● Input message using speech recognition
✤ Strongly recommended
Android 7.0 and later came with new features, like Battery Optimization, Standby Mode, Power Saver Mode, and these features set applications to a complete sleep so they cannot work in background after you close the app. Basically, these optimization apps/settings are killing Do It Later services and the app can’t wake up to send the scheduled jobs.
In order to fix this issue, you will need to disable all the optimization settings for Do It Later by reading tips at the link below:
We supported English, Portuguese, French, Italian, Russian, Hindi, Sinhala, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Romanian, Malayalam.
If you want the app support your language, please contribute a translation by sending email to email@example.com. Thank you.
Many thanks to Mr. Joao Pires, Mr. Adi Vențel, Al Alkadi, Максим Калугин, Giacomo Paita, Gerhard, Nithin, Mordehai Biton, Ole Jmi, Bilal Hijazeen, Ziemniok, Rizky Lim, Petre Risteski
, Faid, Densi, Cau ku Kien for your helping to translate and improve the app.
✤ Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Android||4.2 and up|