Find, connect, manage WiFi networks. Improve connection quality with a channel radar. Discover open networks around you. Set the app to scan for and switch to best network.
Includes home screen widgets:
– detailed connection info
– connect to a network with a single tap
– toggle “best network switcher”
New and improved:
• Better compatibility with Android 6+.
• Updated design.
• Assign your own descriptions and icons to individual WiFi networks – never forget what that “XYZ1234” network is.
• Connect to a network with a single tap by using the WiFi Network Switcher widget.
• “Best network switcher” scans for and switches to a better network if found (out of those configured, off by default, please see app settings);
Some features require the premium package, available right in the application through Google Wallet:
Per-network options (description, icon, IP address), the one-tap connect widget, and two widget themes inspired by Android 5.*.
All the other – essential – features are free: the widget with detailed connection info (four sizes, two free themes), scanning and connecting to networks, the network list view, the network signal radar, the “best network switcher”.
Orders are processed by Google and can be reactivated after a phone reset / flash, or on a new phone.
The free version contains ads. The full (premium) version is completely ad-free.
“Prevent phone from sleeping” is needed for automatic scanning and discovery open networks around you.
“Storage” is for notifications about open networks, when enabled, and the sound file is picked from storage. Also used to back up / restore your per-network icons / descriptions to / from a file (in the menu on the app’s main screen).
“Change system settings” used by the “access point / tether” widget.
“Market billing service” for purchasing the “premium” version.
If you have an issue or a question, you can reach me at email@example.com.
|Size||Varies with device|
|Android||Varies with device|