When you travel, hiking or fishing, save your position like parked car, shelter or hotel, and navigate back following the guiding arrow.
– Save current position or get coordinates from map
– Navigate to saved way point
– Voice navigation
– Track your path and save it to tracks list
– Follow saved path
– Share your location
– Import/export GPX files
– Navigation on lock screen
– Show map (internet connection is required)
– Open way point in external apps
– Show current location in Decimal, DMS, MGRS, what3words
– Show sun and moon position
– HUD (Head up display)
In navigator screen you have following info:
– Current address / current latitude and longitude
– ETA (Estimated time of arrival)
– GPS Accuracy
– Magnetic field strength
– GPS Altitude
– Traveled path visualization
– Trip computer
The app can work offline and even without magnetometer.
Supports imperial and metric systems, power saving mode, declination correction and coordinates in DMS.
Car mode to get correct bearing in vehicles when the magnetometer is not reliable.
Simple and user friendly interface, optimized to save phone battery.
You can use sun position to check compass calibration.
Disclaimer: If your device don’t have compass (magnetometer sensor) the arrow will rotate only if you travel! Please point the top of the device to the direction of your movement.
|Category||Maps & Navigation|
|Android||5.0 and up|